What to Expect From Tidy Touch Twin Cities House Cleaning Vs. Other Cleaners
“What can I expect when I hire a professional cleaning company like Tidy Touch?”
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR CLEANING APPOINTMENT:
You can help us provide exceptional cleaning service by following a few simple guidelines:
- If you pick up clothing, toys & other household items prior to your service the tidy team can then dedicate their time to cleaning, rather than straightening up. This helps to ensure that our time is spent cleaning the nitty gritty as thoroughly as possible for you!
- If you would like the beds made with clean linens please leave a clean set on top of the bed.
- Let us take care of getting your home in tip-top shape. Please let us know before your cleaning service if there is anything specific you would like for us to do or not do so that we can be prepared – we take pride in making things as simple as we can for our clients.
Preparing Before the Cleaning:
If you’re home, that’s great. If you’re not home, that’s great, too.
Most of our customers are either at work, at school, or busy with other plans when we clean.
It’s up to our clients if they prefer to be home or not during their cleanings.
Send Us Instructions:
You can simply send us entry instructions via our online booking form, by email, or call us at (952) 428-9235 and we can make that
arrangement for you should you prefer to not be home.
If you need to reschedule your cleaning, that’s no problem! We understand that unplanned
issues arise, and you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment – Just give us a call.
A 48 Hour Notice Allows us to Deliver on our Promises
We know you’re busy and we’re happy to work around your schedule. However, if possible, we
respectfully ask that you give us a 48 hour notice (in business days) to provide an opportunity to
schedule other work for the Tidy Team cleaners for your reserved time slot. When shorter notice
is given, however, we may charge a small fee. Please refer to our terms of service.
DURING THE CLEAN:
- Your Tidy Touch Team will arrive at your home on your desired day and time.
- They will be wearing Tidy Touch uniforms and will be ready to get your home sparkling clean.
- All cleaning supplies and equipment will be provided.
- They will have a detailed sheet explaining any special requests, notes and other information so your cleaning meets your expectations.
- If you are home when your cleaning professionals arrive, our cleaning team will happily work around you.
- We will be sure to work in a manner to allow for your normal activities to continue.
- Our trained cleaning professionals will clean your home top-to- bottom, left-to- right – making sure all areas are dusted, cleaned and sanitized
AFTER THE CLEAN:
Meet and Exceed Your Expectations.
We hope we’ve exceeded your expectations of a clean home and become a trusted source for your home cleaning needs. We also hope you get to enjoy that extra free time you have now that you don’t have to clean your home!
We’ll Seek Feedback, So That We Can Improve
Feedback after initial cleaning.
After your initial clean, a customer service representative will follow-up asking for your feedback on the service provided. Besides your initial clean feedback request, we also ask for feedback every 30 days.
Feedback every 30 days to keep us aligned
For example, if you are scheduled for weekly cleanings it would be after 4 cleans that we would contact you for feedback.
We relentlessly pursuit our values – to always meet or exceed expectations.
You can ALWAYS leave us feedback whenever there is a complaint or a compliment.
If for any reason we did not meet your expectations with our professional cleaning services, we have our 24-hour guarantee.
If we miss something, we’ll cheerfully return to make it right!
We will come back and clean the specific areas that you were not happy with.
All you need to do it simply notify us within 24-hours of your initial house cleaning.